Job Description: Showroom Associate
We’re looking to recruit a Showroom Associate for 5 days a week.
The role will be focused on our shoppable world, Sister and our new showroom opening in May.
- This is a full-time role, Monday – Friday.
- As a member of United in Design, we’re committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We particularly encourage applications from disabled and ethnic minority candidates.
- We would like successful applicant to start as soon as possible.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Excellent and efficient customer service that embodies our brand values
- Sales driven and self-motivated to reach monthly and quarterly targets
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Previous experience within a retail environment with products requiring specialist knowledge is preferable but not essential
- Experience selling to trade and interior designers
- A highly organised person with a passion for interior design, bespoke furniture, art and accessories
- Confident, enthusiastic, and keen to engage with customers
- Adaptable, flexible, able to work within a small team and manage workload within a busy environment
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE
- Sales experience ideally within furniture, art & home accessories
- Capacity to learn about and sell products requiring specialist knowledge
- A collaborative, team spirit and strong communication skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Proficient use of Mac and Microsoft Office
- Communicating with customers and clients in a warm and friendly manner
- Answering customer queries via email, telephone and welcoming them to our showroom
- Processing online & in-store orders in a timely manner
- Organising deliveries and managing logistics of all orders
- Ensuring the showroom and shop floor is always immaculate and visual merchandising standards are maintained
- Raising sales invoices and processing orders accurately
- Relaying orders to the Product & Furniture Manager ensuring bespoke requirements are communicated and actioned
- Managing deliveries and stock inventory with precision
- Monitoring the bespoke production process to ensure orders arrive on time
- Uploading new products onto the website and assisting with social channels
- Proactively reaching out to new clients to drive sales and communicate new product launches
- Assisting with showroom events for customers and trade
- Recording and maintaining the sales database
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please email email@example.com with a CV and covering letter letting us know why you think you would be a great fit for this role.
Please use the email subject ‘Showroom Associate’ and send all documents in PDF format.
Sadly we can’t give feedback to all applicants, and you will only be contacted should you be successful in being invited to interview.
We are continually reviewing applicants so advise applying as soon as possible.